I was part of a team of 4 designers at eHealth who created a working prototype for caregivers. With Obamacare becoming a reality, as well as the recent release of Blue Button data, eHealth was poising itself to reap the rewards of these new developments. The prototype was presented to stakeholders and investors to gauge support for eHealth’s new endeavor.
My contributions included:
- Ideation, refining our Value Proposition
- Creation of Personas and User Stories
- Brainstorming and Whiteboarding
- Thinking through User Flows, creating Wireframes
- Making Mock-ups for the prototype